I am thankful to the Lord for His calling me to preach His word to His people. Below are some of the latest sermons. I pray that the Lord will use these to His glory.
Preaching at Cross Culture Church
- Knowing God: Rehab for Rescued WretchesThe Father rescues wretches in the Cross, and gives them the Holy Spirit to make them like Jesus.
- God is Not Like YouGod is immensely great beyond your imagination, and He knows you!
- What Does Christ’s Resurrection Mean Every Day?Getting to Jesus is not an event, but a lifelong experience of godliness, with a future hope and assurance.
- Babylon the GreatPersevere in the City of Man, knowing that you will rest in the City of God when He judges the nations.
- I am who I am, because He is Who He is!NOTHING can change my status as adopted child of the Living God through the blood of Jesus Christ!
- The King of Peace and GloryIn an unstable, untrusted, world, the God of Glory invites you to His Kingdom of peace.
- Hope Shatters the Silence: God Turns HeartsWhen Gabriel appeared to Zechariah, God was speaking HOPE into a 400 year long silence.
- Right in God’s EyesEveryone is doing what is right in their own eyes.God’s people do what is right in God’s eyes, trusting in His providence, and looking continually to their Saviour.
- We’re With JesusWe are God’s family, with all the privileges of inheritance, and all the responsibilities as brothers and sisters. Hebrews 10:19-25.
- Don’t Freak Out – God Has A PlanWhen the world is burning, Christians don’t freak out, but live God’s glory-plan, in love, perseverance and trust. 1 Peter 4:7-19
- Sober Sheep Won’t Become the Lion’s LunchSober sheep won’t be lunch for the lion: Trust the Shepherd, Remember the flock, Live in peace! 1 Peter 5:8-14
- The Hope of God’s Plan for InjusticeAs God’s holy children, wherever we have been called, we trust and follow our Redeemer-Shepherd, waiting on His justice, working for His glory. 1 Peter 2:18-25
- Quick Thoughts for Ascension DayQ&A 49 Heidelberg Catechism: How does Christ’s ascension to heaven benefit us?